[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Friday 13 August 2021

[undecided title]




Hii guys.

How y’all been doing now? It’s been a year and almost a half since covid in here. 

I hope that things still going well for everyone.

Though for me, it’s totally suffocating and depressing. 

Every single moment reminds me how the world change into a worse state. 

Day by day, news of people dying increasing and saddening. 

It really feels like in this situation, death come sooner. 

What’s more depressing is that people are becoming more greedy and stupid. 

It’s hard to keep seeing it every time we are on social medias.

I wonder if they are holding on to motto like “you only live once” and decided to live recklessly and selfishly. 

Such a huge responsibility for an important figure but they ain’t listening to the pleas of citizens.

While thinking that, I was wondering if I still live recklessly and selfishly as well? 

Though my existence and decisions don’t really affect anyone.

Does it affect anyone?

Am I hurting anyone?

Who did I hurt?

Hm.

I’m still a mess inside. 

How does it feel to be someone that tenacious?

Or maybe have a little bit sense of responsibility?

Nowadays, I keep thinking about it. 

(bruh, I think a lot of useless stuff tho)

(favourite useless thought; what if)

I was hoping I can change my own world.

A world where I wouldn’t care about what other people think of me.

I want to make everyone around me happy.

I don’t want people to be disappointed with me again.

I want at least one person to say that I give an impact in their life, that makes them wanna be a better person.

At least one person to miss me.

One person to remember me.

Especially when I’m gone.

After all, it’s just a thought.

Everything is just a wish though.

I haven’t put any action to make my own world exist. 

When will that day come?

Maybe tomorrow when I wake up?

Maybe.

Or maybe tonight is the last night.

Who knows. 

Good night everyone. 


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: