[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Tuesday 18 August 2020

R U Happy Now?

It seems like I could use this time to reflect on myself, deliberately. As much as I want to apply the concept of "Love Yourself", I should consider those around me. But I don't know if I could make it or not. There might be a loooooooot to think of, and I don't know if I'm ready for it to be honest.


But one thing for sure, I enjoy myself for being under-exposed. I'm trying my fucking hard to not express too much things and expose too many stuff going on in my life. By deactivating my accounts on instagram and twitter kinda helps me a bit, well I'm considering my blog as well. I've been writing for few times in this year already and maybe I should change the content of my entries. I think that telling people about my concerns and thoughts doesn't sit well with me now. Like who cares anywayyyyy(?) So yeah, I might start writing different contents after this. I have few plans in my head for next months and afterwards and I hope it will be done, without any problem. 


Thanks to what have been happening in my life in the spans of months, that make me changed this way. Thanks for helping me to achieve my years of life goals. I wish things will stay like this. 


Erm, okay.

Till then!!


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: