[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Saturday 3 October 2020

Resentment

 


I am worthless 

I am useless 

I am talentless 


I keep repeating these words

The words that consumed my positivity 

I enjoyed watching my friend getting called for interviews and even got the job

I feel good for them

But those feelings made me resent myself


If you’ve asked me what is my talents, or what have I done all these years,


I would’ve said nothing 

Because for me, that’s the truth


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: