[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Friday 21 September 2018

awake

Hi, hello, heyy (‘:





How long has it been since the last entry? Lol it’s not even a month yet but I’m talking like it’s already a year or so HAHAHAHA I’m sorry, I just donno how to start an entry again. Help me pls, I really need motivation and inspiration ugh



Oh ya, this time I’m gonna say things that have been bothering since last year, or maybe since I’m being a kpop fan , well for some people they will say me as ‘bts fan or army’. Why talking about this suddenly? I have encountered many people that hate on me because I’m a fan of kpop. It’s tiring to explain all of things to em because we know how ignorant people can be, even though they might be the closest to us. After all, they are human, well me too. So I really can’t make them satisfy, that’s not my nature to do so.



Erm first of all, my family. I’m not going to badmouth em, it’s just like a rant because honestly I can’t and never say this in front of them. IT’S DANGEROUS Y’ALL AND I WOULD NEVER DIG MY OWN GRAVE HAHAHHAHAHAH okay my parents are okay with it, or maybe they’re just getting tired of me because I keep claiming that my bias (PARK JIMIN y’all) as my boyfriend HAHAHAHAH even my mom asked me to get a real boyfriend because she can’t stand looking at her desperate daughter lol
                But the real problem is my sister (she’s not really a problem but in some way she is). She keep complaining that I keep on spending money for merchandise posters pictures albums and what so ever, but okay lemme clear this thing out, I didn’t even use their money. I admit I got money for my study but yeah, using it for months in college and for the sake of my stomach, which keep asking for more foods and expensive stuff eww but hey, I joined airforce for nothing, huh? I went training for weeks, exhausted days of weekends, almost a month of annual camp which I attended twice already and that’s how I got my money sisterrrrrrrrr hmm…. I know what you mean of saving money, don’t waste the money they sent to me but look, I’m just using it for my daily stuff. I know where my limit is, I know which money for which stuff so please stop being stereotype, and telling me like I’m a useless daughter just because I have a thing for bts hmm



Next, my fellow friend(s) hah
This could be one person only but nae, this going to be a long list but I guess mentioning their names here won’t get me any benefit. It’s just, guyyyyysss, stop stereotyping me too. Y’all can see me fangirling over my bois every second but guess y’all won’t see my struggles, my good deeds because who gonna show them when you know your own pure intention and He knows it as well. I’m too concern about showing my passion towards them before but it seems like it’s getting worse these days. Because of what?? Maybe I’m getting matured a lil bit, to show anything publicly or talking about it too much especially to those who doesn’t even care about it. Oh gosh, I’m getting nowhere kan.. okay laa, to be honest, there’s two type of friends that I’ve been encountering since then, which is first, those who acknowledged me as a fanatic kpop fans and second, those who acknowledged me as an obsessed army that doesn’t give a fuck about other groups and highly mentioning and praising bts only. These 2 kind of friend really getting on my nerve but I tried to shoo them away. Sometimes you really need to keep yourself away from toxic people HAHAHAHAHA in my case, they are BASICALLY the TOXIC PEOPLE in my life ( idgaf about their lives tho). Okay, people really need to respect other preferences and choices. They somehow managed to respect but with their mouth as well, insulting me like it’s a joke. We really have to work at ourselves to think before saying anything, especially talking bullshit. I wish I can talk more but my writing is getting worse by each word and I’m afraid if my point can’t be delivered (but I think people can’t understand anything anymore because I can’t say it in a wise way or organized way I’m sorry)



Well, for now that’s the only concern I have (about kpop laa) and I really wish I can ignore this, but sadly I can’t. I really want to rant more but it’s almost 0300 now and I have class at 1000. I should be sleeping by now hahahahahaha I don’t know if this entry make me feel a lil bit relieve…. See, I can’t even don’t know how to close this entry but whatever, see y’all again xoxo







13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

4 comments:

Acenana said...

hi.. welcome back blogging :)

https://nanafidenaz.blogspot.com/2018/09/geology-field-trip_14.html

Aisy said...

hi welcome back.... bw here

veeeavieee said...

Hiii guys, thanks for welcoming me heee

Sayidah Napisah said...

haii awakkk! saya ARMY jugeee. yeayyy jumpa juga geng ARMY yang blogger hahaha. and my ultimate bias in BTS is the maknae Jeon Jungkook! But of course i love your bias too, i mean all the BTS members <3

rasanya boleh je relate part friends tu. some of my friends pelik je tengok saya suka BTS. i mean salah ke nak minat kan? Arghhh. just because BTS is a kpop group, some of them macam nak pandang seorang pula. why is it so? its so unfair.

but whatever happens, they cannot stop me from admiring BTS. haha. i will always be an ARMY <3