[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Thursday 31 December 2020

Appreciation post



Hello guys! It’s finally the end of my degree #donedegree. And I was writing this in the plane wohooooooooooooo!! Got my sweet nap and since I can’t sleep, I think that it’s time for me to put my thoughts into words now. And I don’t know when will i be able write while on board. 




So for the next few entries, I will be focusing on few people that were there for me throughout my degree life. People that fill my days with laughters, memories, cries and so on. It might be long or maybe not, but I’ll just write what’s on my mind and heart. And please don’t have high hopes. I’m not good at putting my thoughts in words especially for things like this. Well, enjoyyyyy!!!!




👆🏻


That was my first draft for this absolute idea and all. I tried to sleep but everything just doesn’t feel real, yet there I was, on my board and heading to my own place. I’ve been trying so hard to write everything but I guess I spent more time on looking the scenery below. I don’t think I have the chance to go to there again so I’d better appreciating the nature instead. 




It’s the end of year already and it means I put this on hold for approximately 4-5 months, I’m so sorry for those who are waiting for this. As I said before, please don’t put high hopes on the entries because apparently I’m still not good with words regardless how many au or fanfic I’ve read in my joblessness state 😂 and I’m sorry if the post is too long because I can’t put it simple and short and with the photos addition, it’d be much longer. Again, please enjoy despite the lack of great grammar, vocab and everything ☺️



Thank you in advance my darlings 💖


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: