[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Thursday 31 December 2020

Rodi










 Here comes to the person that honestly I loved the most but I always call her “anj” or hanjengg. Sorry tho, our love is described thru cuss, curses, and never I love you. But that makes it better and wholesome. 


She was my ex-roommate, for a year. Athletic but humble down to the earth. The one that encouraged me to jog with her in the beginning and always woke me up because their training starts 30-45 minutes earlier every weekend. She’s good with her capabilities and I salute her for that. During 2nd year, we were placed in different room but still in the same floor, and I liked it. Bonded with her friends and thanks for that, I gained new friends from another scouts. 


Things that make her special for me, is that she understands me better than anyone. We shared the same situations and I always come to her whenever I feel down and wanted to cry. She’s good at listening to my concerns and she didn’t really console me or what, we just shared our problems and feelings and from there, our solutions are full of curses HAHAAHHAHAHAHAAH 


And apparently she got a boyfriend (CONGRATS AGAIN), she kinda have no pleasure of wanting to have someone yet and suddenly, BOOM she got one. I’m not used seeing her being sweet and all, because sometimes she shows that she doesn’t want anything related to men except for games. And because of that, I had to restrain my curses around her, well you see... whenever I come to her room or what, they’ll always on the phone like omg hahahahaha but it’s for the better right. We’ll just cuss each other when it’s just of us. And yeah, I hope you’re happy with him. Anything about couple you can just ask me HAHAHAHAHAH ewww


We might doesn’t have many photos of us together. We enjoyed our moments by just eating together which I always called “date”. It’s either for breakfast, lunch or dinner. But we both eat a lot. And that’s a great thingggg. But I think she eat more than me. Or sometimes. Well idk already. It’s just, our memories full of us eating together. And from that alone, we can spent to 3-4 hours by just eating and talking and gossiping and cursing hehehe 


Oh yeah, she’s a genius. I wonder how she made it great but I really jealous of her. She watched anime, and now kdramas but when it comes to quizzes/tests/ or exams, she always nailed it. I’m kinda scared of her. She doesn’t show off her marks and all but I can see that her results were great. I wish I could be like her, like play around much but still understand and can excel the important stuffs.


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: