[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Thursday 31 December 2020

Min yana












 Here we go with someone that so dearest to me (((; 

My sister from another “ibu”.

And since ibu called me “her daughter”, so why not claims my crown.

Might called me older sista because i was born earlier hahahah 


I might call her my bangtansonyeondan fairy since she always provide me with bts stuff, info, and we shared the same excitement. Eventho she looks like she kinda indifferent with this but once she shows it, she’s gone. Most of our outings also related to bts events, so even if we were out together, the photos will only be about bts, nothings else. 


it’s always refreshing when I thought about our friendship, it’s like there’s no sign of fading out. We became more outgoing and we managed to have lunch together many times. It’s not like we didn’t really see each other but since we both were in different courses and we’re not roommate so of course it’s kinda hard. We even have our ice cream date at our park, talked about stuff; random or deep things. We cried together sometimes. It seems like it’s our thang back then. She came to my room, and I went to hers. My roommates know her, and I know her roommates as well. We even had movie night together once hahahah funny to think about because she’s a scaredy-cat 😂 


Another thing that I’ve done for her is that I went to her house once, for her sister’s wedding. I went to perak on my own, knowing how sleepyhead I am, who knows what will happen so uhm our plan was to go together but my lecturer decided to do the test on that weekend and I can’t take it earlier or after that, so i have to stay back. Stayed overnight and exhausted as hell. Once, we went to her uncle’s wedding at Kelantan and we watched euphoria music video in the bus. Gosh something was 


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: