[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Thursday 31 December 2020

Twinnie

 I’d like to call her my saviormy happy pillwalking diarypleasant and fantastic partner during my study. Fabulous and glorious in her own way. She’s, someone that means so much to me. Known her since our first year, second semester. Never know that someone could carry a hype energy throughout dayssssss. It’s crazy but no matter how talkative and hyper I am, she’s way more than that. I acknowledged it and sometimes we all were exhausted to keep up with her energy. Not a bad thing tho, I could say the otherwise instead. Those who know her will agree with this. 


Such a selfless and beautiful soul, inside and out. She’s someone that think of other people more than herself. She keeps a lot of her thoughts by herself and tried to satisfy other people desires first. She got hurts more than people could discover. She makes people happy and enjoy all the time, matter who they are. She rarely cried in front of me but it’s harder to see her crying. It feels like her tears are so precious. I hope she knows how much people around her treasure her presence. 



Sociable. She has a lot of friends, since she was from matric around her as well so her previous classmates were there. So I gotta learn a few amount of her friends tho we are not that close. When I said she has a lot, I mean A LOT. Sometimes you just walk with her and she’ll be like “hi!!! Weh lama tak jumpa” or “assalamualaikum awak, tak kenal aku dah ke”  and so on that I have to stop too. I’ll just wave and smile, wave and smile. Nodding and laughing when she included me into their conversation. I’ve come to know more people because of her too. She’s good at making friend and feel like she’s closed with everyone. I bet they can see the kindness in her that makes everyone at ease.



She also helped me with my financial issues, since I barely have money or even when I have money, I spent it recklessly. Screw my money management. But she offered me without any thought, the things that she would always say are “nanti kau dah ada duit kau pulangkan laa balik” and “aku tak ingat kau pinjam berapa, kau la ingat sendiri ek”. Indeed, I don’t really have issues when I’m with her, and now when I think back, i feel embarrassed for borrowing her money without much thought. It’s embarrassing because I asked her myself as if I don’t really have money ))): even her family gave many for me especially during my 3rd year, I had to use their money because my silly-stoopid self missed my flight and even then, her parents supported me and even gave me angpau. I’m so blessed to have her. 




How about her study? Of course she’s better than me 😂 tho both of us were mostly clueless about most of the subjects but I guess the favour was on her, since she got to take her subjects that have exam earlier and spent the last year without any exam at all. The only big assessments for her was final year project and plant design. She had much time to do that and spent her time in the room or went out to the city 😭 well about this, I’m kinda feel guilty for not being a dependable friend for her. When I said she’s better, she’s really BETTER than me. At least whenever I asked her, she answered eventho she didn’t sure with it meanwhile my stoopid ass didn’t have answer at all. It’s always “em ada ke? Sorry weh taktau lak” kind of question. Even after I done with degree, the guilt still hurts. 






And she’s in for every ride out there, even if it’s just to go out to have dinner or spend time on the beach, she’s always on for it. She is the spirit that you need whenever you need to let go some steams for being pressured or stressed out because of exams, broken-hearted moments, or just out of bored times. I’d like to call her festive and lively girl. She’s okay with it if she has time but don’t worry, she would do it other time to make up for it. Plans with her will always “let’s go to there” and she’s just “okay let’s go”. Especially when she brought car during last semester, you can say that she’s out more than staying inside 🤩 well I hope she’s happy for it, and I’m glad even I can’t join her (sucks to be me because I’m broque), her friends just bring her anywhere and eat and spent time outside. 



She listened to my stories my feelings my heartbroken stories a lot. That’s why I said she’s my walking diary. I’ve always told you everything. I can’t keep secret by myself for too long or I’ll overthinking it or even explode. She’s a good listener and I wish I could be the same to her. I think I overshared with her but I know she’ll never tell my secrets to anyone else, because when you spend time with people for years or even just a mere seconds, your guts just tell you so. I’m glad she’s the one that I shared with, because I trust her enough. Thanks for being there for me. 










And throughout our days in ump, we got closer because we were in the same airforce squad. I didn’t notice her that well during junior year but then she just being herself, most of seniors noticed her tho she didn’t get any rank yet. And during our senior period, she managed to get the second highest rank and people looked up her so much. She did great that I can see those under her relied on her because she’s so good at her job. Am not just saying because I closed to her, I’m just stating fact that I can assure y’all that those who know her can agree with me. She’s that dependable and makes everyone really comfortable with her. Her attitudes differed with occasions and I’m glad she can make good impressions to our juniors and intermediate. Even our coaches liked her a lot and they opened up to her more than anyone else. I’m so proud of her, like a momma proud of her lil daughter 🤣


Talking about a daughter, she’s a good daughter indeed. I have been to her house few times, before my flight to go back to sabah during semester breaks and once at her sister’s during movement control order (mco) for 2-3 months and I can confidently say that she is a nice and lovely daughter, that’s for sure. A good sister for her other sisters and brother, someone can cheer up the whole house with her jokes and laughter 😂 saying this makes me miss being there but I’m gonna be awkwardly sitting or standing instead 😌 she’s reliable to do the chores, drive anyone to anywhere well maybe even cooking for now. Why do I sound like promoting her to moms out there hahahaha



Well, that sums up my entire 4 years with her. I can’t believe I did something bad towards her that caused our friendship being miserable now. Whoever want to befriend with her, make sure you do nothing but be good to her. She deserves all the happiness and loves from everyone, not matter who they’re. She’s too good for anyone and I hope whoever gonna replace my place in her life, please treat her like a princess or queen she is. I love her too much that I hurt her even more. 





























 


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: