[ Face Yourself ]

Hello peeps, Avie here. Just an ordinary girl who wants to share her 2cents and rant about stuff that only can be written, well have fun guys and do follow me. Btw, hit me up at the chatbox below yeayy. Thank you for coming to my ted talk xoxo

Thursday 31 December 2020

Soulmate
















 a fox in disguise. 

she’s dangerous when you think you could tame her.

she’d kill you with her kindness until all you feel is sorrow.

whilst;

she’s my seoulmate.

V to my min.

winter bear to my calico cat.

sweet night to my promise.

angel to my devil.

but her devilish side drowned me away.


enough with fanfic mode.

well, let’s just call her nisa. met her in * class during second semester and then recognized her as fellow army. it’s easier to make friends when you have the mutual interest i guess. we hit off pretty easy and she helped me a lot in class. such a hardworking student i might add. lucky her, she had a group of friends that always helped her and study with her, unlike me which is much lazier than her 😂 


been knowing her for 4 years now and all we had were just few times outing and few photos together. guess they were right again, best friend focus on spending time and forgot to take a photograph. my last memory with her when she hugged me for the last time, and i cried. knowing i won’t be able to meet her again breaks my heart. our outing was limited because both of us didn’t have licenses and we were too lazy to take the public transport. the one and only outing was when we went to watch bts movie (concert on theatre) and it felt nice (she was angry at some fans who were loud as fuck). we ate kfc that day and had one or two selcas ☹️ felt bad because we could have more fun if i know how to entertain her more. but looking at it now, it’s better than nothing i guess.


fox 

she’s indeed a fox. her cold demeanor might scares those who didn’t know her well. she smiled a lot, but often missed out anyone around her. and when she smiles, she could be the sweetest but deep inside, she’s her own person. her perception and judgments always make me think twice. I’m not saying that it’s a bad trait, rather than that, i feel infatuated by her. she knows how to make a solid decision and not dwelling on it. she’s a tough one i might say. she keeps many things inside, and sometimes i wonder how she hold everything in. even though i want to see her speak her thoughts, it amuses me whenever she did that. it really feels like she hold the things tightly and letting it go when she couldn’t hold back. and it pains me because it’s always me that go back and forth to cry to her, and get things off my mind. 


one of the reason we became closer of course bangtan 😋 since she’s always focus on study and didn’t have time to open the bird app, i took the honor to fill her in tho hahaha and she didn’t have instagram too, which her only source was twitter. i retweeted and liked too many so yeah i know she’ll miss out some important stuff. Oh ya, she knows how to hide her interest, and just enjoying by herself. you might see that she’s focus on her laptop screen not knowing she was watching her bois hahaha. and she read a lot au/fanfic at wattpad which was once upon a time my favorite medium to read. still have the apps although it’s rare for me to read there anymore. We imagined ourselves as author, and make a vmin au too, but the idea stopped there and no further action hehehe. it’s funny to see how wild this girl despite how everyone sees her. And I’m glad one of the people who could see this side of her. 


13121 - Wish You Were Here - 032112
- A Fake :) Can Hide A Million T_T - ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~! (:

No comments: